10.27.2006

Spreading coolness across the land

There are three best things about Los Angeles. One is the sunny weather. Another is the rollerblading/biking/rollerskating path that winds along the beach from south of Venice to Santa Monica. The other best thing is NPR affiliate kcrw's music programming. Every morning I am sitting at my desk, I am grateful that I can stream Morning Becomes Eclectic and start my day off right.

It's the best morning show I have ever heard in my life, and by best I mean no insipid prank calls, no inane "controversial" talk, just a good host who plays amazingly good music. You will be introduced to aural coolness far beyond what you ever imagined.

1 comment:

Dani California said...

Hells ya!! I listen to KCRW all the way from freaking Washington DC (where there is absolutely no coolness. there is smartness, but no coolness). Bless that little station!