2.12.2007

This Explains It All

According to extraordinary horoscope writer (is he an astrologist? I don't know, but he is certainly a writer) Rob Brezny, there have been obstructions interfering with my love flow! And I will remove them, but damn, homey, I wish you had informed me about this before. I don't know if I can handle the flood that will result from unplugging the stoppage, but Mr. Brezny promises a libidinous thrill.

"Happy Valentine Daze, Leo! I predict that more love will flow into your life in the future. Why? Because beginning now, you will remove the obstructions that have been interfering with that flow. That's not all. More love will flow into your life because you'll decide that you are actually very lovable--more lovable than you've previously acknowledged. That's not all. More love will flow into your life because you will vow to invoke in yourself a tremendous surge of willpower that will make you hungry to give love, to bestow blessings, and to extend favors. You'll derive deep pleasure, a real libidinous thrill, from radiating generous emotions in all directions."

P.S. Those who know me in real life might see the connection between this and the meaning of my name. Yay!

No comments: